Saturday, November 23, 2013

Petit Vour September 2013

Petit Vour is a monthly subscription of beauty boxes that include samples that are vegan and cruelty free. The box costs $15 a month and if you are interested you can find them here: http://www.petitvour.com/collections/frontpage

This was my first box- the September 2013 box

These are pics of the box, first looks and the
card enclosed with the box.

This was a real first look...the box was packed with full size items, not something I was expecting.

This is the backside of the card explaining 
what is in the box.

There were 3 tea bags from a cruelty free 
tea company ...not something I was 
expecting and I had more tea than I could 
drink in years...but still it still isn't a bad to have in the box.

These hair samples would be great but 
it doesn't show ingredients so I can't tell if I can use it 
in my hair :( I will gift this to someone.

This Chai Vanilla soap smells amazing! I have 
a friend that I know would love this but I kind 
of want to keep it for myself! I really like and and it's full size :)

These were lip gloss samples for six different
 colors - I loved that they gave multiple 
samples and this little book was so cute!

I love this color and that there was another
 full size item in the box!

Well that was everything in the September 
2013 box- I was pleasantly surprised with
 everything! So far I love this box!!


 box


No comments:

Post a Comment