Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Beneful Healthy Smile Line


I am a huge fan of free samples - www.freebieking.com is one of my favorite sites to go on to search for samples. They even send out an updated list of samples every day in an email. One of the samples I requested was for Beneful's new line of dog treats. I was expecting a small sample bag but what I recieved was:


Much larger than what I expected and the following was inside the box:

Two sample treats bags with two small chew sticks in each and a sample of dog food. My pups haven't had the food yet but they tried both treats and were big fans!


They are used to mommy getting things in the mail now and they have begun to figure out when the packages are for them :)



There also were coupons included for future purchases :)





No comments:

Post a Comment