Monday, September 30, 2013

Skoshbox September 2013

Anyone how knows me knows I love Asian culture so it should come as no surprise that when I saw there was an Asian snack subscription box I immediately ordered it - if you are interested in ordering it you can find it here: http://skoshbox.xom\the-box\ for only $12 a month (that includes shipping). Below is my first box:
This is the outside of the box, first looks and the card that is included in the box. The items included are: Koala's March: these are always great but not really something I would want to find in a box because my local grocery store, Wal-Mart, Toy-R-Us and Target all sell this. Chocolate - I received the Ghana - it was a bit melted when I got it so I threw it in the freezer for a bit, tasted good, nothing special Age-Ichi Senbei - this was amazing...its long gone Umaibo - puffed corn snack: cheese flavor - I haven't tried this yet but have had similar snacks and I am a fan - I have only seen these before in comic cons and I haven't gone to one in years so I was happy to see this in the box Matcha Candy - for some reason I am really picky about matcha flavored candy - I haven't tried this one yet because I am usually not a huge fan Kanten Jelly - I am a huge fan of all jelly candies - I tried this first - it was good - just a light flavor to it Popcandy Soda - lollipop: I got the cola flavored one - haven't tried it yet Manju- Steamed Azuki Bean Cake: Plain - I loved this - sooo sweet! Ichigo Milk Candy - strawberry - I haven't tried this candy yet either Fujiya Home Pie - Buttery Flake Pie - looking at this snack it doesn't look like much but I am in love!!! I hope they send this in all the boxes going forward! Kakinotane- spicy rice crackers with Peanuts - I haven't tried this yet but I have had similar rice crackers and I am a fan Keshigomu - Japanese Eraser - back by popular demand...um...really?? Seemed like a regular eraser to me! Not sure why anyone would demand this...the home pie yes...but this? I'm sure I know someone who draws who I can gift this to
All in all I loved this box - there were a lot of things to try and a bunch of things I couldn't find at my local Asian market! Can't wait until next months box - I already got an email that it shipped! Oh yeah, another great thing about this box, I gets there by the beginning of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment