Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Publix Clearance

If you live in the state of Florida you are very familiar with Publix Supermarkets. My favorite thing about Publix is the clearance section and I typically head straight for it. There are two clearance sections- a frozen food section and a dry goods section. The products are clearly marked with bright oranges stickers. Every Publix clearance section is unique but most have the same items. This is some of the items I picked up yesterday.

As a price comparison I looked the products up online and I am going off the least expensive price I could find. The Burt's Bee's towels were $3.00 online, the aspirin powder was $3.99 for 24- that would be .16 each and each of the packets in the picture have 6 powders so that would make the value $0.96, the propel powder was $3.96 online and the Brita water bottle was $8.99. All really great values. Not pictured is a bag of Publix 5# dog food that I purchased. I am so mad at myself that I only purchased one bag...I was concerned my dogs wouldn't like it but they loved it...the bag only cost $0.75!!!! I will be scouring local Publix for more of these bags! As always with food items double check expiration dates before buying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment