Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pinch Me

Pinch Me is a free sample site. They ask you some basic questions, you set up a profile and they notify you when new samples are available. The only thing you need to do is (after you receive and use your samples) is log on and provide feedback. You can find them at www.pinchme.com I have received samples of cereal, moisturizer, perfume and shampoo. Below are some picks of the most recent pinch me samples:



The only complaints I have would be:

1. Samples go very quickly, a lot of times by the time I log on they are out of stock.
2. Samples take a long time to arrive

Besides that the samples are all of items I would want to try and free other than providing feedback (which takes all of 10 seconds) so I am a huge fan of this site/service!

No comments:

Post a Comment