Friday, November 1, 2013

Klutchclub August 2013 Review

Ok, this review is a little late coming...Klutchclub is a subscription box service that sends out a box of healthy snacks and wellness products every month.  They have moms, womens and mens, and best of boxes.  Typically, on holidays they send out codes for specialty boxes - like they had a healthy snack box for $2 plus cost of shipping for Halloween.  Klutchclub is $18 per month if you buy an annual subscription - that is including the cost of shipping.  This is one of my favorite boxes and I am cannot believe I did not review this box sooner.  If you would like to purchase a box you can find them here: http://www.klutchclub.com/account-log-in/

The first box I received was the August 2013 box.  As you can see the box is long and deep... and it is always filled!

 
 
This is a first look at the box:



They include cards that have a lot of information about all of the products that they send:




Some snacks:



The blueberry bar was pretty good and a decent size.  I ate it for breakfast.  The pentra water was fine...tasted like water...I have noticed the are now selling pentra at my local Publix.  The taste of fake blueberries in the antioxidant powder was too overwhelming! Maybe I read the label wrong and the package should be dissolved in a whole pitcher of water but I put it in one glass and was not a fan.  I am not a fan of seaweed, never have been...this were gifted to my cousin.




The box included a moisturizer...which is one of my favorite body products to receive and liquid wound care.  I love this idea - if you get a cut you apply this - its basically gluing yourself back together :)  My mom tried to give her puppy his first haircut herself and the poor thing squirmed so much she accidently cut his skin instead of his fur with the scissors...this caused a visit at the emergency vet where they glued him back together and he was like new...I didn't realize something like this was out for humans, I like the idea. 

Lastly, there were coupons in the box...I like coupons but I am not a huge fan of doing extra work or spending additional money to get items so I don't think I will be using them.

This box was just ok, I wasn't overly thrilled with it but I am a fan of the next boxes that came out - I will be posting them shortly:) 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment